Interview on “Hard Beautiful Journey”
I recently connected with Tiffany Vaughan over social media and we hit it off right away. Tiffany is the host of the Hard Beautiful Journey podcast where she shares her own story and talks with others going through the grief journey. She has her own incredible story navigating infertility, relational issues, and most recently the loss of her brother from drug addiction. On this level, we connected tremendously since we lost our brothers the same way.
During the interview, we discuss:
- What sibling loss is like and why it’s different
- Painting over 365 days and the emotions that come with that
- Doing commissions now for other people using ashes of loved ones
- Using creative endeavors to process grief
- Details about the documentary release and more insight into the film
Tiffany also revealed on the podcast that she’s writing a book about her own grief experiences that she’s aiming to release late 2022. I’m super excited for her!
You can find Tiffany and her work at the links below:
Listen to the full episode below or in your favorite podcast aggregator!